We've been home from Ethiopia for a week now, and again, I'm still processing all that happened. We were unable to get clearance for Yasmin to travel home with us, and facing a seven week wait, we had no choice but to come back home to work and little ones. So our family is fractured still. This adoption has been such a battle, and we are feeling war weary. If not for our good friends and family praying and fighting alongside us, and God sustaining us, we may have given in to despair. We are so thankful for all who have supported and prayed and kept our kids (Ami and Popo!) and contacted senators and the CDC on our behalf. You have encouraged us more than you know. Please keep praying now, as we have received news that Yasmin is in the hospital. We are waiting on more information on her condition, and praying that it isn't serious, but we covet your prayers. Please pray for healing, comfort, and peace for her, and that she will be able to come home to us soon.

via Instagram http://ift.tt/2tMVtc2