2. - 4. It's finally chilly here, and we've been enjoying the cooler weather with bonfires, footed jammies, and amazingly bright Japanese Maple leaves.
5. & 6. We have one walking (how did that happen!?!) and one cartwheeling.
7. We had a knight, a princess, and a (reluctant) dragon for Halloween. (This is a good article on redeeming the holiday.
8. - 11. Normal everyday stuff. Aren't they the cutest? :)
12. My girl turned 4. And got her ears pierced! Somehow she seems SO much older. 4 is going to be a good year, I can tell!