Walls painted: check.Dresser re-vamped: check. (98% anyways)
This past weekend Keith and I broke out a five-gallon bucket of blue paint we have had sitting around for the last four years. We originally bought it to paint the living room, dining room, and kitchen in our first house and ended up having close to three gallons left over. It was such a tiny little cracker box of a house and I guess we way over-estimated how much paint we would need. So choosing a color for the nursery became very easy!
Here is the nursery color in the dining room of our first house.
The next project was this old dresser:
this dresser* at a yard sale years ago for $40 for both. They're good solid pieces, but definitely needed a paint job. Three coats of bright yellow later:
Next up: sprucing up the vintage chandelier I found on ebay!
*This dresser is undergoing another face-lift, thanks to your honest (and spot-on) feedback. I've changed out the hardware and am working on a paint technique to give it a little more depth.